Tough times never last, but tough people do
Some teachers got to get some senses into their head and stop making me feel like my hardwork, good results are SUPPOSED to be. Whereas, others are improvement. This not only make me feel much more disgusted towards you, as well as thinking those teachers are just results-oriented. Oh wait, all teachers are results-oriented right? OKAY WHATTTTTT -.-
Anyway, other than sleeping, eating, I'm on repeat. hehe. Been lazing so much nowadays, furthermore these days weather are so awesomely good! Went out for breakie today with mummylove! Went to popular to buy my wu eh bo eh, after that headed back home. B called during his lunch time and bought me to rochor taohuey! :D I'm a happy girl! After sending me back home, he went back to work.
Oh ya, some people are just pure busybodies! I posted "WA, tio toto also not so heng lor" on my twitter and immediately came asking me what thing. Hello? When i don't post things in suspense, den won't come asking. When i did? zz! Seriously, i've learnt my lessons! :)
B came home and immediately fall asleep on the bed when he said he wanted to go bathe. Finally he's up! And..... I'm going out for beancurd again! Happygirl :) Furnitures are coming tmr at 1-3pm, room paint as well. mehhhh!
&Holy, school is how many days time? :(
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home