!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Sunday, December 12, 2010

Hi rotting blog, hi rotting blog!
It's been very long since i last blogged. But i'm so going to do a short one as i'm very tired.

School practically drained me out! &I've only got time to come online to check emails, send emails, download tutorials. See? This is my life. Fuck my life. hahaha.

But thank god i've got two princes always with me. :)
Just see how stupid and silly they can get will definitely brighten up my days.
haha. alright, i'm heading for supper sooooooon! :)

Will try to update this tmr or so okay!
&Lastly, 3 more days to my bird dayyyyy! eggcitedddddd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home