!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I hacked into your account again, luv!

To my dearest wifey; Sharon,

Though you always nag at me, swear and pinch me at my nipple, like a siao girl who just escaped from mental hospital, i know you still love me a lot. You can put down your armour when you're with me because no one can hurt you, no one can come near you and break every pieces of you. I can rest assure you that i will always be the one you can run to, the one whom you can put down your strong self and cry in front of me and the one whom you can fly into my arms like you always did when you see me. I promise you that you will never walk alone. And, i won't leave you walking down the road by yourself, in the rain, under the hot sun or through the strong winds. This is so true, is the fact and also my promises to you. I love you always &till we grow old together.

From,
Your handsome hubby; D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home