I can see the pain living in your eyes
Alright, looking back it 's like ages since i updated my blog.
But to be exact, it's only monday that i updated my blog. Yet it seems so long.
Had been busy with school, fighting with myself and basically killing the devil in me.
I know it's like hard to understand what i'm trying to convey,
but if you were to put yourself in my own shoe, you will never want to be me.
The only way i can have an escape is hoping school time passes fast.
I just want to fly home immediately, getting my ass off school.
So much grievance i've suffered, and yet i'm the only one that can make everything okay.
But till today, i'm still feeling sucky..
Maybe it's me being too pessimistic in things and situations.
But the only hope i have is me. I am my own hope. Sighh..
It's okay. Tough time never last, Tough people do.
Just hope tough times passed quickly. I need some happy pills .
&Last but not least, HOLY. IT'S MONDAY TMR :(
But to be exact, it's only monday that i updated my blog. Yet it seems so long.
Had been busy with school, fighting with myself and basically killing the devil in me.
I know it's like hard to understand what i'm trying to convey,
but if you were to put yourself in my own shoe, you will never want to be me.
The only way i can have an escape is hoping school time passes fast.
I just want to fly home immediately, getting my ass off school.
So much grievance i've suffered, and yet i'm the only one that can make everything okay.
But till today, i'm still feeling sucky..
Maybe it's me being too pessimistic in things and situations.
But the only hope i have is me. I am my own hope. Sighh..
It's okay. Tough time never last, Tough people do.
Just hope tough times passed quickly. I need some happy pills .
&Last but not least, HOLY. IT'S MONDAY TMR :(
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home