喜欢看你紧紧皱眉 笑我胆小鬼
Now what lies between, within and among us are your sorries, your don't know what to say. So are you forcing me indirectly to leave you alone, leave the problem there within us and stop finding a way to solve it, to talk about it or even to handle it? What should i do now?
--
I'm so out-of-mood today but i know everything sure gotta be okay.
Because I have all the good things with me, and my heaven's gift. :)
&Thank god, it's friday! If not, i will be so lethargic to even carry the rest of my days.I had awesome dinner for the week with sisters and bro @keathong sushi on tues (?)
and im going for sis birthday party tmr with them too! hehe
As for school, i had interview clinic today. &I partner with Jewell.
Interviewer was Mr James Sim. He looked fierce la, but not bad leh :)
Overall, good. Finally it's over..
I'm so tired now den i feel like sleeping.
Hubby says he's dating with a pig because other than eating, i sleep.
Hahahaha. So go date Joshua loooooo!! haha
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home