!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Saturday, September 04, 2010

You may close your doors but open them every time someone knocks.


Be it i'm lag/retarded or abit dumb, hahah.
I just realised my pig actually twitted using my phone ytd.
&My stupid boy is still sleeping soundly now. <3
--
Headed to Marina for late bowling session ytd with my pig &Joshua.
They were saying they looked damn kuku in the shoe. Haha.
&I must admit that, they really looked kuku in it. hahahahaha!!
We ended around 4plus den Joshua initiated to go watch stars at the beach.
Homed around 12plus. Everyone k.o immediately.

Now, i'm awake. So is Joshua.
Waiting for my pig to wake up and we shall spam incredible tales online.
<3

Take a look at Amber!
(she's more and more like guigui !)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home