!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Saturday, September 18, 2010

Sometimes we guard our hearts so fiercely, that we've forgotten to let people in


Awesome people in CRMCC2- they're the ones that brightened up my days.
--

Hubby flew off to Prague @6pm in the evening already. Make me sadgirl1991. >:
But luckily he leave Joshua behind to takecare of me, if not i cfm wont let him go.
Hubb says he will try to come back everyday. &I say he siao, machiam air tickets no nid $.
He promised me to be back as fast as he could ! &Now, i've his car key *evil grins. ":D
I love you okay! Do take care of yourself when you're busy in Prague.
Dare to find girls in prague, i cfm skin you alive :D

Been so bored in CRMCC today that we ended up posting and spamming fb walls.
Actually it started off from Zann. hahahah!

Me: "Hi. Sharon, 19. Care to intro?"
Zann: "Fuck you."


&not forgetting, the most epic one. (si wilson!)

Me: "Mai liddat leh, limbu chai leh"
Wilson: "Ko lei chai?"
Me: "Pretty pretty chai la -.- ko lei chai"


Took 2hours flexi today. (I got no money, but many flexi!)
left @3.30pm with Zann, JingJing and Haojie.
Got an irritated Red left eye when i was about to leave. Nabei.
--

Visiting tokie kor tmr! :)
Afterwhich, have to meet hubb's boss to take documents for him.
Then rush back home to fax to him. Dinner w Joshua at my place later.
Aww, i'm missing daren olady~ Faster call meeeee! >:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home