Now all that's left in me, is what i pretended to be
Taken in hubb's car (without hubb *sad face*) w Mummy after Amk.
Ended up with a irritated left RED eye again. Cui ttm.
--
Boring monday, monday blue, PMS monday accumulated from sunday.
Heard 'train is coming' like every station -.- Damn dulan :@
Had Mooncakes collection in school and Mr Chong forever damn ko ai.
Left school around 3plus, took flexi at 2.30pm. Thks folks for carrying it for me. :)
Headed AMK to redeem my durian puff and pancake.
Super delicious! Chanced upon Charlene and her mummy too :)
Afterwhich, waited for daddy's car to arrive to place those mooncakes.
Den left with Joshua back hubb's place first :)
Around 5-6pm, left to hubb's office to pass th mooncakes.
Tmr, tuesday. Bored :( Wants to see hubby lar!
最后我们分开了虽然还是朋友但做回朋友的情人想摆脱关系不太容易
Thanks for insisting that you don't know what to say for this and that. I know my sunday wasn't good eversince i woke up cause' you've been on my mind. And yes, i'm aware that you shouldn't. But i just couldn't help it. I don't know what's going on between you and her. But you ever remember you once told me it's impossible and you will never be in it. I hope you still rmb, though i knew that time changes, people grow up and grow apart. Nevertheless, feelings. But i just hope you rmb you promised. Even if you gotta break the promise, please don't show it in front of me. It's never feeling good when the reason why we din't make it cause you couldn't settle, yet you're able to do so with her. Take it that i'm selfish. But you can never understand me. I hate being the one missing you, hate being the one still have to press down the feelings in within, myself.
Happy birthday Tokie korkor (L)
You're always always on my mind.
I knew you can hear me, you know all those things i wanna say to you.
I love you bro. Wants to be your sister for this lifetime and of course, next, &forever.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home