!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Sunday, September 12, 2010

Not everything needs to be fixed



They're my all time favourite :)
--
Know what, i've been mugging on my report for more than 5hours.
Not productive enough i know. I was on the youtube, that's why mah.
Anyway i only left the last part and editing nia lar. So not so bad. *console myself.

Hubby and Joshua have been exploring the kitchen the whole afternoon.
They're trying to mess up with the ingredients they bought earlier in the morning.
Hahah. I'm so glad that the kitchen did not explode! I did not buy any insurance!
Anyway, they are trying to make ice-cream waffle.

Ice-cream is definitely easy, cause they bought haagen daz chocolate chip :P
they are trying out the waffle the whole afternoon.
- either chaota or not cooked at all. HAHAHA!
I sometimes wonder if they are still like kids. So damn cute.

Afterall, i managed to have my chocolate-chip waffle in the end :D
Nice, still edible lar. Not bad hor.
--

Hello tokie kor, you'd walked your last journey in life.
Must be very happy right? There are so many chais and hunks there to see you.
I guessed you heard my last words for the 3 days straight.
Hope you find bernard like a fool, standing there talking to you as i've asked.
Heheheh. Don't be too touched hor. Don't cry! :) Hehehe.
I'm coming to see you soon this week! See you there okay.
Do take good care of yourself, don't sleep too much ah,
remember to come visit me in my dreams too. <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home