!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Saturday, September 25, 2010

In your own world, while me, in mine


Due to boredom, my phone in Call centre had turned like this. Haha.

&This is what happened to my monitor.
There's a Eeyore mousepad and hellokitty name tag, which i din't snap a picture >:
--
I'm so glad that i went to visit tokie brother todayyyyy!
I know you heard me kor and i know you heard my voice shaking too.
Really want to cry out, but the sharon you knew is a strong girl. So i can't. :(

Done editing my report as well as the excel sheet. Hehe.
Am so fcuking hungry now but my expensive boy do not want to buy food for me :(
Hahahaha. Neeeeeeed food. Seriously. Chicken rice? Or stingray? :D

So glad you live in your own world now, and me in mine. I owe you nothing and gave you the love i should. I guess the two of us had done our part and our love had walked to the end of the path.
Now, we two really need to move on.

Move on as in, the movie we watched wont bring back our memories. The song we used to listen wont bring back our memories. The hug, kisses and touch you gave, wont bring back our memories. The path you used to walk with me, wont bring back our memories. The msn chat logs we had, won't bring back our memories. Your wall posts/photos or theirs, wont bring back our memories. Your smses, wont bring back our memories. Your ringtone, wont bring back our memories. Your voice, wont bring back our memories. Your hand, face, shadow and back, wont bring back our memories. And lastly, the love we had together, wont bring back our only m e m o r i e s. Thanks for your love and pamperations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home