!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Saturday, September 18, 2010

I thought I will be okay, till i see his name engraved there

To my dearest brother- Tok Leong Hai,

Went to visit you earlier and hope you knew that i was there with Bernard. Guess you're happy because the weather shows and guess you must be busy sun-tanning cause it's hot. Really hope you heard my words in my heart. Those things i wanna/longed to tell you. I supposed all you the sentences you heard from me always end or start with an 'I miss you.' Oh yeah, hope you've received the letters i wrote to you by now. Remember to read okay. Don't forget to come in to my dreams tonight, even if you might take a little longer. (: I love you & miss you much!

Be happy in netherworld, I know you're happy now. Always.
Wants to be your sister this lifetime, next lifetime and always.

Yours Faithfully,
Sharon Wong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home