!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Friday, September 03, 2010

让我陪你一直走到未来 不管什么阻碍都不放开


Cookie monster is going to be my luv :)
--
Had been in jail (CRMCC) for the past 3 weeks.
Did reports, calling, messing up with excel &ppt and most importantly, slacking.
Catch 爱 as well as Best of Incredible Tales due to boredom. haha!!

Oh yeah, i also attended the CEO summit w Carina, Jueming, Pearlyn, Meishan @suntec too.
I felt so glad that i really went there to listen to how successful the retailers are.
Really an eye opener! &I swear the sponsors are freakin' hell rich! haha.
&Of course lar, the nice seafood salmon tarts for refreshment:D

Had been living life better and great with my pig &Joshua.
They never failed to brighten up my days, &i meant never failed :)

I love my boy <3


&Lastly, my guigui ! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home