!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Friday, August 06, 2010

从那一天原谅你的瞬间 我不过情人节 我和未来不再相恋


Everyone can tell u how wrong someone is for u, but in the end, all it comes down to u, is that u can't help who u fall in love with.
--
I miss MSC bazaar so so so much.
Not because it was my first TEP stopover, but is because all my best memories stayed there.
&Yes, all my best memories - You.

Was supposed to go out today for movie with Mummy.
But i couldn't find a suitable timing and a suitable place to watch >:
Ended up, cooked laksa at home.

My mood is super no good nowadays. I guess i'm PMS-ing again.
Anyway, I switched off my phone since yesterday.
Don't think i will on it today. Anything, tweet me or MSN.

Take good care.

If you're going to change, please change for the better.
I don't care what are you in other people's eyes. I don't care if they don't like you or hate you for anything, everything. I just care, just mind, what am i to you in your heart.
Don't tell me you don't know. Because, i do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home