以前要的不是这种以后,看幸福慢慢褪色
When you're dreaming with a broken heart, the waking up is the hardest part.
--
Went for SBM's National Day Event with a ... I dont know what.
I just feel so sicky and wanted to vomit so much when i was in the train earlier.
Met my dearest beibei, Zannyyy & Erica, for lunch before we head for the event.
Waffle hotdog @Koufu was my breakfast cum lunch. Diet or what. Yes.
Event started around 1plus 2pm. I seriously don't know how to fold crane. :/
Elderly are so fragile. I'm so scare i will break their bones or scratch them unknowingly.
Everything ended around 5pm, debrief at sky garden den back home.
I don't like how everytime an sbm event ended,
i went home with an heavy yet empty heart.
I don't like how i move my feet to walk on the ground, Alone.
I don't like how to walk the same path out, same path back home.
I don't like how i stare at the spot we used to sit, play and talk crap.
I don't like how i see our flashbacks playing in front of me.
All in all, I don't like the life i'm leading.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home