!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Saturday, July 17, 2010

你知道我会有多难过 所以即使到最后 还微笑着要我加油


Staring at the moon, so blue. Turning all my thoughts to you. I was without hopes or dreams, trapped to die and never scream. But you, saw me through. Walking on a path of fear, see your faces everywhere as you melt this hottest stone. You take my hand to guide me home, and now, I'm in love. You took my heart away, when my whole world was grey. You gave me everything, and a little bit more. And when it's cold at night, and you sleep by my side. You've become the meaning of my life. Faring in a world so cold, You are there to warm my soul. You came to mend a broken heart, You gave my life a brand new start. And now, I'm in love. Holding your hand, I won't fear tomorrow. Here where we stand, we'll never be alone.

You
've become the meaning of my life.
--

I know both of us couldn't let each other go. I know both of us have some much barriers in between us. And, we have accepted the reason why we couldn't be together.

I just want to apologize for being so selfish towards you. Not letting you bring me to visit the doctor, stressing you when i've promised to give you time but failed to. I really thought all this i din't do, you know the reason why. I din't know i did not make myself clear and assume you know them all.

Luv, I didn't regret having you entering my life. You promised to try to live better. Don't break this only promise i had for you. Because, you 've become the meaning of my life, so much important than myself. Takecare, luv.

You deserve someone much better, someone whom will let you pamper more, who won't be so stubborn, who will allow you to shower your full love to..

从来没想过 不能再和你牵手 委屈时候没有你 陪着我心痛
一切都是
我 太过骄纵 以为你会懂 一直忘了说 我有多感动

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home