如果你也听说有没有想过我 想普通交朋友 还是你依然会心疼我
I lost the pictures that we took to "fake" that we went to heeren w Yongseng &Marcus.
Shall hunt for it in my email den update this post again.
--
Hi Blog! I'm sorry for not blogging for almost a week?
School was hectic for me! :/ I had the whole week of lessons for the prev week.
Tests were 3 days straight! -&The most "squeezing-my-brain-juice" test was Project Management, MS Project Test, CS Roleplay.
But afterall, i'm super glad i know how to do all the qns for the PM test!
As for CS roleplay, although it's ok ok only, i know i had done what it's asked.
Hope my hard work does pay off to good grades :D
&Also, i happened to help out for 2010'Campus Roadrun as volunteers :)
Our PM test was just the next day, so Zanny, Yongseng, Junboon and I bring along our notes.
Damn epic! (Y)
Yayyyyyy! Week4 is holiday week cum project week for me!
Which means other than mugging for projects, i can have some sleep. hehe.
Tmr sentosa! :D
--
Though school days were busy for me, some thoughts are always on my mind.
Be it the first thought when i woke up, last thought before i sleep..
You know it, we know it..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home