!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Wednesday, July 07, 2010

可是我逃不开也回不去 也许这些话语是讽刺的回忆


I don't know how to tell you that you still matter so much in my heart. Even if i were to tell you, you won't know what to do too. I just want to say, no matter how far you've walked away from me. How far you've moved on, how long you've stopped loving me. I will be still here waiting for you to come back home.

If you ever want to settle down, come back home.

--
Today Sharon Wong woke up at 6.20am just to prepare to school for exam! :(
It's been quite a long while that i woke up so early cannnnnn!
Had exam at LTD2. Overall, still okay. Hope i can get good grade.
Btw, i received my results for MSC bazaar! (Y) Nice!

After exam, went home sleep while the guys went to Gym and shopping next.
Slept till 4pm and now i'm here online-ing! Hehehe.
And i can officially say that my mind and life is screwed.
As long as i'm not occupied by stuffs, memories came racing through my mindddd.
All the thoughts and misses for you are all in my head.

Can i tell you? What will you do if you know? :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home