!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Wednesday, June 09, 2010

I thought he's all mine?


This picture is taken when we were rotting in bazaar.
Hahaha, and is because that we rotted too much we came up w stupid stuffs.
There're even webcam printscreen. HOHOHO! :)
--
Had camp impact meeting earlier, totally a waste of time lar.
I would rather the slides send through email loooo. Sianed! :/
but anyway, im freaking tired! :(
&Say hurray and three cheers to Sharon wong!
Report for TEP is finally overrrrrrrr! Resting time! :)

I miss my handsome boy.
When friday comes, it will be a week. BOOHOO! :(
And, bazaar tmr..

Why issit always happening to me when i mentioned i don't like those girls
and they will come getting closer and closer to you? :/
It's not too much of a coincidence because it happened to me so many times.
Not going to say i'm going be okay or used to it.
This time i really feel like killing someone. Fuck it la nabeh! ><

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home