!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Friday, June 11, 2010

I can't help feeling so broken, feeling so sad, feeling so lost.
But i knew i had to accept this fact that it's not going to be the same anymore.
From this moment, i'm going to spend my weekends alone.
Those plans we used to make, we will never make it.

I know it from the start that I will be given up for,
but why am i still feeling so hurt inside. I thought I had prepared for the worse?
Why isn't it the case right now?

This love is no longer for me.
Now i know i wasn't worth the fight, I wasn't at all.
Not.from.the.start. ):

I'm fcuking hurt. FUCKING

那流星闪过,我们许下一个愿望.
要在一起; 绝不分离, 你怎么放弃
了):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home