!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Sunday, June 06, 2010

Hurt so bad


I just couldn't make up my mind if i want my hair black/brown or blonde. :/
But in any case, i just like the above picture. Although my mood now, says no.

Sharon Wong finally cried today, badly :(
and tears are still welling up in my eyes whenever i stared into blank.
I don't know what to do now because it hurt me to badly that i don't dare to look into it.
Don't dare to look into our problem, don't dare to face everybody and anybody.
I just want to be assured but the way you assured me breaks my heart further.

I don't know why my heart is so fragile.
I don't know why i can't just learn how to fall on the safe side and not get hurt.
All these sucks so much. very much.
I cried my lungs out, but no one know how to stop my pain..
But i know it all just started on my wishful thinking. Blame on me. :(

其实你很爱她 对我的惩罚
说你没有想她 是可怜我吧

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home