You would never ask me why
Okay, this week is going to pass by again! Like so finally :/
which means 3 more weeks to go and i'll end my sufferings! :D
But sad enough, i'm sick. Have recovered from Fever but still suffering from sorethroat.
Irritating. So there goes my pizaa feast larrrr :(
Anyway, i just couldn't stop grumbling about my TEP.
It just ruined my life, ruined my moooood. Blahzx!
So currently, im doing personal selling for my stopover currently.
These are what i'm selling, which is ongoing from 19May-1June :)
Selling Paker pen, Sticky candy (sweets), Popcorns,
Yami Yoghurt vouchers, Megazip Flight vouchers ans Waterman pen.
Paker pen have: (all the inks are in Blue)
Brushed nicket GT Ballpoint Pen Parker I.M Deluxe @ $12.70
Gun Metal CT Ballpoint Pen Parker I.M Deluxe @12.70
Laque Black GT Ballpoint Pen Parker I.M Basic @12.00
Rollerball Pen Gun Metal CT Parker I.M Deluxe @$25.20
Rollerball Pen Laque Blue CT Parker I.M Basic @$22.90
Rollerball Pen laque Black CT Parker I.M Basic @22.90
Sonnet ll Stainless Steel parker CT ballpoint pen @$48.00
Sonnet matte Parker black CT ballpoint pen @72.00
Sticky candy selling at 3packets for $9.00, 70grams each.
Outside is selling $11.40 per packet.
Flavours available: Smiley rock, Acid drop, Cola pillow.
Popcorn selling at 3packets for $9.90.
Flavours available: Butterscotch Gourmet, caramel, sourcream &onion.
Yagmi Yogurt cash voucher (2PCS) @ $9.00
Megazip Flight @$26.00
Waterman Pens have:
Graduate chrome ct waterman Rollerball pen @$42.00
Hemisphere stainless steel ct waterman ballpoint Pen @42.00
Allure Matte Ct waterman Rollerball pen (RED) @$57.30
Hemisphere stainless steel ct waterman rollerball pen @57.30
Hemisphere matte black GT waterman rollerball pen @68.60
So readers, if you're interested, just leave a tag at my tagboard (:
--
I'm tiredddddd. Frankly tiredddd :(:(
Last but not least, I miss you.
which means 3 more weeks to go and i'll end my sufferings! :D
But sad enough, i'm sick. Have recovered from Fever but still suffering from sorethroat.
Irritating. So there goes my pizaa feast larrrr :(
Anyway, i just couldn't stop grumbling about my TEP.
It just ruined my life, ruined my moooood. Blahzx!
So currently, im doing personal selling for my stopover currently.
These are what i'm selling, which is ongoing from 19May-1June :)
Selling Paker pen, Sticky candy (sweets), Popcorns,
Yami Yoghurt vouchers, Megazip Flight vouchers ans Waterman pen.
Paker pen have: (all the inks are in Blue)
Brushed nicket GT Ballpoint Pen Parker I.M Deluxe @ $12.70
Gun Metal CT Ballpoint Pen Parker I.M Deluxe @12.70
Laque Black GT Ballpoint Pen Parker I.M Basic @12.00
Rollerball Pen Gun Metal CT Parker I.M Deluxe @$25.20
Rollerball Pen Laque Blue CT Parker I.M Basic @$22.90
Rollerball Pen laque Black CT Parker I.M Basic @22.90
Sonnet ll Stainless Steel parker CT ballpoint pen @$48.00
Sonnet matte Parker black CT ballpoint pen @72.00
Sticky candy selling at 3packets for $9.00, 70grams each.
Outside is selling $11.40 per packet.
Flavours available: Smiley rock, Acid drop, Cola pillow.
Popcorn selling at 3packets for $9.90.
Flavours available: Butterscotch Gourmet, caramel, sourcream &onion.
Yagmi Yogurt cash voucher (2PCS) @ $9.00
Megazip Flight @$26.00
Waterman Pens have:
Graduate chrome ct waterman Rollerball pen @$42.00
Hemisphere stainless steel ct waterman ballpoint Pen @42.00
Allure Matte Ct waterman Rollerball pen (RED) @$57.30
Hemisphere stainless steel ct waterman rollerball pen @57.30
Hemisphere matte black GT waterman rollerball pen @68.60
So readers, if you're interested, just leave a tag at my tagboard (:
--
I'm tiredddddd. Frankly tiredddd :(:(
Last but not least, I miss you.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home