Happy Mama's Day!
Mom♥ , you're the greatest person on earth. The one that never give me up when i broke your heart into pieces and pieces. The one that nag so much everyday though you know i'll never take in your words. The one that make me thinks that you're always here for me when no one ever stood by my side anymore. You're the best. Best mom on earth. I'm proud to be your daughter, proud to call you mother. Though you will never get to read what i typed here and i dont have the courage to say it to you personally, I love you as much more than you love me. I meant it.
--

I find this picture sososososo sweet and cute.
If only you ever tell me you love me too, that's the sweetest thing you can ever do.
--

I find this picture sososososo sweet and cute.
If only you ever tell me you love me too, that's the sweetest thing you can ever do.
Mama Holy! Work tmr again! Though it's afternoon shift.
But the feelings within just sucks so much lar! ):
How many weeks to the end of my sufferings? Sigh!
But the feelings within just sucks so much lar! ):
How many weeks to the end of my sufferings? Sigh!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home