当晚与你记住蒲公英 今晚偏偏想起风的清劲
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine..
--
I'm sick and tired of my life, sick and tired of feeling sucky once in awhile.
If you ever remember when im feeling down and sick of everything,
you will definitely appear beside me. Definitely.
Be it coincidence, or be it fate. I just like how it is.
&Now, i know things had to changed. For the both of us.
But i never knew, you would walk away first..
Oh well. tmr tep again. |:
--
I'm sick and tired of my life, sick and tired of feeling sucky once in awhile.
If you ever remember when im feeling down and sick of everything,
you will definitely appear beside me. Definitely.
Be it coincidence, or be it fate. I just like how it is.
&Now, i know things had to changed. For the both of us.
But i never knew, you would walk away first..
Oh well. tmr tep again. |:
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home