!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Wednesday, April 28, 2010

You're so unfair !


I thought you said you will give me an explanation or an answer when you've find out about the problem?
You said all you need is time. But why wasn't it the facts now?
You ended our conversation with " I trust them ", den what about me? Yes, me.
I really thought you would be at the fence. But your three words break my heart into pieces.
Blame on me for pining too much hopes in you, but i couldn't help it. Reallyy.

Now, i'm so disheartened, im so disappointed in you. Though it's not the first time..
--
Okay, seriously TEP is killing me. So does the EMRS people :/
I dont like packing and packing and packing stocks. Because it's all in a mess.
And it's damn damn damn damn damn tough for meeeeee ):
I've sorted out my stocks today (like finally), but i know more is yet to come!
Tmr the EMRS people will come and return my stocks. holy! kill meeeeee! ):
But im please to see Miasim, Mingyong and Jason that popped over to bazaar!

had SBM meeting regarding the camp impact after docking off.
Was super super tired and shag. But this is what my life's, like now? and forever?
Sighhhhhh! :|

Basically, i don't want to go school tmr. Dread going tooooooo! ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home