Then I realized i'm always wrong
Sad enough, i dint go for coke dance practice today. Don'tknow if i will go on the fri too.
Above are the two versions of the new coke advertisment.
Personally, i think AhMei's version not bad leh! I like (Y)!
I'd to be around for the orientation letter folding thingy tmr,
&meeting mummy for Prawn Noodle afterwhich. hehehe.
But till now i wasn't sure what time issit. -.-
Currently, Hubby's with me and we're waiting for Joshua to come over w our dinner!
hahaha. Joshua's has officially become our maid cum delivery man :D (Y)
Thank you Mr Ang. hahaha. MrChen &I will love you deep deep deeeeeee! ^^
&Before i forgot, I'd mahjong session with family, brother's friends &Hubby ytd.
We ended about 7am! hahaha. I made a fool of myself seriously.
Was so hungry but do not want to go for breakfast, so fell asleep immediately after washingup.
Woke up @3pm =X hahahahahaha :D
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home