SBM ORIENTATION 2010
First day of orientation (15th April)


Left: Meera, Me, Yangting
Right: (couldnt sort in this pic anywhere) Prize giving


Left: Yangting and Me
Right: Me and Melissa Sis


Left: Mingyong, Me, Yangting &Miasim
Right: Snapshot taken by Yangting


Left: Yangting, Mingyong and Me
Right: Mr Lionel Teo, Me and Wenbin


left: Yangting, Mingyong and Me
Right: Mr Lionel Teo, Me and Wenbin



Left: Meera, Me, Yangting
Right: (couldnt sort in this pic anywhere) Prize giving


Left: Yangting and Me
Right: Me and Melissa Sis


Left: Mingyong, Me, Yangting &Miasim
Right: Snapshot taken by Yangting


Left: Yangting, Mingyong and Me
Right: Mr Lionel Teo, Me and Wenbin


left: Yangting, Mingyong and Me
Right: Mr Lionel Teo, Me and Wenbin


Left: Mingyong, Me, Melissa and Mia sim
Right: Melissa sis and Me


--
I only managed to get these pictures and are those that i like the most! (Y)
I've met awesome people in the orientation and also worked with awesome people too!
Not even to say if i did or did not enjoy myself during the orientation.
And, i dont wanna talk about anything regarding the orientation, so spare me those heart to heart talk session. It's not going to work seriously. You know yourself the best.
I know im not a good overall-in-charge, not someone whom worth people to look upon to, not someone who are loudspoken, not someone whom the people will like. But i know myself the best, that i'm someone who wont suck up to anyone, that i believe in effort. Maybe it's not the best that i've put in. But those with eyes can see that i've asked for all that i can. The rest it's not what i can do, because all the things are not in my hands.
I've said my part..
Okay, im very pleased with my SBM GOT TALENT show.
Great thanks to Mingyong, Melissa, MiaSim for the help ! :)
I've my first 2.4km run in NYP because i'm late for my sbm got talent show.
It's supposed to start @5pm and im supposed to be at the sports hall @12pm.
but i was held up at the bazaar because of the hand-over ceremony session.
so i only managed to run away @6pm. Super ultra lateeeeeeee!
Zann and I took off our shoe and run all the way to Block F.
(Bazaar is at Block A whereas, Sports hall is Block F. IT'S VERY FAR!)
I've seriously forget what i wanted to blog..
Right: Melissa sis and Me


--
I only managed to get these pictures and are those that i like the most! (Y)
I've met awesome people in the orientation and also worked with awesome people too!
Not even to say if i did or did not enjoy myself during the orientation.
And, i dont wanna talk about anything regarding the orientation, so spare me those heart to heart talk session. It's not going to work seriously. You know yourself the best.
I know im not a good overall-in-charge, not someone whom worth people to look upon to, not someone who are loudspoken, not someone whom the people will like. But i know myself the best, that i'm someone who wont suck up to anyone, that i believe in effort. Maybe it's not the best that i've put in. But those with eyes can see that i've asked for all that i can. The rest it's not what i can do, because all the things are not in my hands.
I've said my part..
Okay, im very pleased with my SBM GOT TALENT show.
Great thanks to Mingyong, Melissa, MiaSim for the help ! :)
I've my first 2.4km run in NYP because i'm late for my sbm got talent show.
It's supposed to start @5pm and im supposed to be at the sports hall @12pm.
but i was held up at the bazaar because of the hand-over ceremony session.
so i only managed to run away @6pm. Super ultra lateeeeeeee!
Zann and I took off our shoe and run all the way to Block F.
(Bazaar is at Block A whereas, Sports hall is Block F. IT'S VERY FAR!)
I've seriously forget what i wanted to blog..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home