Outdated post- Trip to Minds Cafe.





Okay, i know my blog is rotting but i can't help it feeling so lazy to blog la!
So i shall talk about where i've been to for the past few days or weeks (?)
I couldnt upload the photos -.- idk why. So will get it up when my blogger is okay.
--
Went to Minda Cafe @Cityhall before gng for meeting at school regarding the Orientation'10.
It's our virgin trip la. haha. but i seriously enjoyed the games there! :)
I ordered LimeJuice &Carbonara Pasta as my lunch. Taste (Y).
Much better than those @Pizzahut. hohoho.
&It's worth it, 13 bucks per person for 2-6pm.
The games we played were: Dirty minds. Memory games. Stacko. Pass the Bomb!
Dirty mind i like (Y). HEHEHEH!
Afterwhich, around 5pm we left for school.
Was supposed to meet the other 2 OICs, but im late (as usual-.-)
Ogls briefing starts @7.30pm (?) and it takes really long.
Was feeling so !@#$%^& with Youda because of smth..
Then, we'd Sub comm meeting at sky garden. Home around 9smth.
--
Alright, basically. I'd been to school for consecutive 3days (?)
For meetings meetings and meetings! I need rest leh. ):
As for yesterday, i went to school and plaza sing to buy decorations materials.
Home around 9pm again (?) Shag :(
Missed Volleyball match @NUS. So sorry to Jansen&Daryl!
Went to Minda Cafe @Cityhall before gng for meeting at school regarding the Orientation'10.
It's our virgin trip la. haha. but i seriously enjoyed the games there! :)
I ordered LimeJuice &Carbonara Pasta as my lunch. Taste (Y).
Much better than those @Pizzahut. hohoho.
&It's worth it, 13 bucks per person for 2-6pm.
The games we played were: Dirty minds. Memory games. Stacko. Pass the Bomb!
Dirty mind i like (Y). HEHEHEH!
Afterwhich, around 5pm we left for school.
Was supposed to meet the other 2 OICs, but im late (as usual-.-)
Ogls briefing starts @7.30pm (?) and it takes really long.
Was feeling so !@#$%^& with Youda because of smth..
Then, we'd Sub comm meeting at sky garden. Home around 9smth.
--
Alright, basically. I'd been to school for consecutive 3days (?)
For meetings meetings and meetings! I need rest leh. ):
As for yesterday, i went to school and plaza sing to buy decorations materials.
Home around 9pm again (?) Shag :(
Missed Volleyball match @NUS. So sorry to Jansen&Daryl!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home