!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Monday, April 26, 2010

超过了友情 还不到爱情


--
Okay, i seriously dont like to work in the afternoon shift!
It just sucks so much esp when the OPS people came for housekeeping check.
OMFG :/ &Today! THE RAIN IS FUCKING BIG.
My jeans are wet & my covered shoes are wet ! School is freakin' flooded also -.-
Hope tmr there'll be rain but not so big please?

Work ended @ 6.20pm.. (Supposingly to be at 5.3opm)
Because we have to pack for the EMRS people.
Hurhur. and delayed by the admin stuffs in OPS. sighsigh! :/
Luckily, there's someone so nice there smsing me all the way! hehe.

I'm so bored, I'm so tired. I'm so shag and worn out of everything.
Someone end my misery Pplease! ]:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home