!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Friday, April 23, 2010

8more weeks to go home, Boy


Overdue D'camp Picture! I look chubby in the picture. OMFG! :/

Finally 1week passed, 8more weeks!
Today morning meeting was cancelled, so we rotted half an hour in Giordano.
Till when we were about to walk off, I saw Ms Ching and told her about it.
Basically, sales was soso. Yknow, it's bazaar. that's why lor.
Afterwhich, surf the net to look for supplier and talk cock sing song with Kenwong.
Afternoon meeting @2pm. Ended around 3plus?
Bused to Jurong point. Chanced upon Rachel ^^ (Y)

I'm so freaking tired lah cannnnnn :(
So i just k.o when im in the bus on my way home from JP.
Finally done with poster! (Y)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home