!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Monday, March 01, 2010

What's Friends? Define.

I need to start off with my post a little angry yet emo.

I start (all along i did wonder..) to wonder what is friends? haha. When they can one moment say 'okay, let's go out soon.', the next moment they dont bother. HAHAHA. Although it happens a lot of times, i still feel so disgusted by it. IS DISGUSTED. ULTRA-MEGA DISGUSTED!
&Yeah, define friendship. Maybe my definition and yours are different.
Oh, or issit because i dont meet up during school days &this is what i get? hiakhiak.
If that is the case, oh~ i understanddddddd. (fcuktards)

--

I went to have Mac breakfast with Hubby at 5am because the two of us can't get to sleep.
Was playing the 'chinese-word-linking' game all along. hahah.
&It's getting so low class hao bu hao! hiakhiak.
Had bigbreakfast and as usual, cannot finish ):

Then we went to stroll around and pass by the shop which sells cute handphone accessories.
Choose very long and MrChen wanted to just buy all the sets back. (siao)
This three are what I've picked for very long. nice (Y)



Back home and slept till 12pm and lunch with Mummy at teckwhye.
(I eat a lot -.-) Afterwhich went lot1 and bought BBF for MrChen :)
Den watched DVDs till now. heheheh. (Y)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home