!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Sunday, March 07, 2010

Until we say our next Hello

I'm so tired nao~ Because MrChen party's making me giddy.
So many ppl there &we are the very late one that everyone have to wait for us.
hahaha. Hubby is asked to sing a lot a lot of songs and i have to sit around with his friends.
Damn paiseh lorrrrrrrrr >:

&Joshua is there toooooooo! The two of us dint realised we are present.
till Hubby called out for me and he came to haunt for 'sharon' haha.
Went to dance around with Joshua =X because hubby is busy socializing. LOL!

Told hubby i want to eat HelloKitty biscuit suddenly.
Wanted to bake it like the picture below, but failed. However it's nice eh! :)
Party ended around 1-2am, packed up etc till 3am and fell asleep.
Woke up around 2-3pm today. haha! sleep till sieh songzx!


Then watch tv till around 5plus and hubby went shopping with me before i went back home.
Bought BB Cream and a new foundation- Suki. The foundation box very nice eh! (Y)



&Currently i'm back home alone without MrChen ):
First time without having MrChen around with me and it's going to last for another 2days (?)
Camp tmr! I hope my teammates are greatt! D: &Seriously, i hope camp tmr will be fun..
Hurrrrr..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home