Seems like I'm falling deeper
Forgot that i came across whosoever blog and found these hellokitty house! :)
Damn beautifulllllll leh!
Told Mr Chen i wanted this in his house. hahah.
Not to be greedy, i only want the sofa set lar! ):




--
Currently im watching Hi, My Sweetheart. I know im slow. but who cares?
&tonight no k.o. 3anguo, damn fucking borringgggggg. zz
Heading to babye house for party after town tmr!
(Hope hubby will be back home with me ! hiak)
Damn beautifulllllll leh!
Told Mr Chen i wanted this in his house. hahah.
Not to be greedy, i only want the sofa set lar! ):




--
Currently im watching Hi, My Sweetheart. I know im slow. but who cares?
&tonight no k.o. 3anguo, damn fucking borringgggggg. zz
Heading to babye house for party after town tmr!
(Hope hubby will be back home with me ! hiak)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home