!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Results Day

Hurray! I made it. Although i lose away my sushi bet. Sigh.
Had an Average GPA of: 3.875. Whereas, my GPA for this sem is: 3.91666.
Score 2Distinction, 1b+ and 3As :D Much much better than last sem (:
Good job Sharonnnnnn! :D

I couldn't sleep well last night. fall asleep @ 4am and was tossing and turning arnd.
Set my alarm @ 8am sharp. haha. Woke up immediately when my alarm went off.
When i was switching on my laptop, Meera called !
Haha, in the meantime, received results sms too. Dint looked at sms. was so afraid ):
Hohohoh. but it turned out good ! (Y)
Anyway, i get into Retail which is my first choice, &in the same class as Yangting and Carina!

Junboon Junboon! I made it. Although not 4 GPA ):
But praiseeeeee me ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home