Miscarriage?! Lol!
我的肚子很痛 很痛 很痛 很痛! :(((((
Wassup with my stomach nowadays? Feels so painful everytime.
Awwwww, miscarriage liao lar! ): ):
Okeh, this post gonna be quite emotional. But let it be.
--
I couldn't helped it but having such feelings in me.
Issit the feelings for you not done with yet or issit i dont want to let it fade?
But, it's kinda weird. My every actions i made seemed like i did it for you.
True enough, You matter the most still. Like after all this while.
Waiting for you to praise me, to 'socialize' with me or even to come back home.
What's wrong ): Yes, you. Pjb! :D You still matter. I know you knew it all along :)
Okay, i think im mahjong-ing tonight again! :D
Teehee. &Elson liu! Please faster find my phone and return meeeeeeee!
Hubby came just to see if im okay, last night! hahaha.
of course i am! I will never get emo more den 3mins i promised.
Big prawn noodle tmr? Mummy? :-)
Wassup with my stomach nowadays? Feels so painful everytime.
Awwwww, miscarriage liao lar! ): ):
Okeh, this post gonna be quite emotional. But let it be.
--
I couldn't helped it but having such feelings in me.
Issit the feelings for you not done with yet or issit i dont want to let it fade?
But, it's kinda weird. My every actions i made seemed like i did it for you.
True enough, You matter the most still. Like after all this while.
Waiting for you to praise me, to 'socialize' with me or even to come back home.
What's wrong ): Yes, you. Pjb! :D You still matter. I know you knew it all along :)
Okay, i think im mahjong-ing tonight again! :D
Teehee. &Elson liu! Please faster find my phone and return meeeeeeee!
Hubby came just to see if im okay, last night! hahaha.
of course i am! I will never get emo more den 3mins i promised.
Big prawn noodle tmr? Mummy? :-)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home