!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Thursday, March 18, 2010

幸福那个一个美梦 是二人同行才有


I would give this show a rating of 8/10 stars!
Because it definitely laugh my arse off.
But the 曹操 & 周瑜 seriously CMI and they kinda spoilt the impression i've for them frm 3anguo.
HAHA! but afterall worth to watch if you wanna to have a good laugh :-)

Hubby came to look for me & Mummy after our movie as he just finished wrk.
We went to buy Cheesy Curry Chicken back home to munch on. ^^V
Hubby says he still prefer to eat BBF. but too baddddd! he'd to give in to me!:D
Oh yeah, yesterday night was so terrible as i could not fall asleep seriously.
I'd been thinking of all those words that was said to me last night.
But damnit, i'm still not out with an answer.. Sigh!

Hurrayyyy! Tmr will be our 1st! :D (hope we'll make it there &don't let it be the last too)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home