!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Monday, March 15, 2010

Always my baby



I dint went out today as hubby have to work ): Then I went makan with Mummy @Lotone(:
After which we went to book dental appointment fr elder'bro tmr &we walked back home.
I love mom & I love dad. It's the fact and it will always be the same.
--
Hubby is not with me yesterday and partially caused my moodswing >:
He could not be reached either as his phone is low &He's socializing w his friends. Sighhhhh!
But when i woke up today i saw this bracelet and a typed sms in my phone.
Guess he left not long. :) &Thankyou hubby! (L)


Sharon Wong is officially broke ): Will be staying at home then. >:
Hubby working tmr. So i've to rot at home alone. Hmph*
He's joining me for 9pm show tmr! Last eppppppp! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home