!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Sunday, February 28, 2010

I Love You

Sharon Wong is supposed to go out to temple and BBQ with friends today.
But because of some reasons or so, i din't. It's okay It's okay!
Woke up around noon and Mr Chen cooked 'breakfast' (Lunch) for me. haha.


Although it look simple, but it taste good! (Y) *thumbs up*

--
Afterwhich, watched Chinggay performance with him den Dvds.
hahaha. was ka jiao-ing with him trying to get him away from the sofa!
I realised i get hungry very easy. I need to munch something! haha.

Mr Chen went to get something and came back home with this:


very nice! hahahah. &I'm eating it till now :) hiakhiak*

Promised to go out for breakfast tmr!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home