!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Sunday, February 28, 2010

Expectation brings Disappointment



I'm so sorry that I still can't resist myself talking to you.
It's just have become a very bad habit to me and i know i had to get it off.
But it's always so nice chatting and talking craps with you.
You know i meant what i said and I know you meant everything you've told me.
So could we just let this stay between us? Please?
&Thanks for your 'takecare.' Because' all these matters.. to me.

Woohoooo. &MrChen is back home finally :)
Time for my naggy section with him because of a fucking cockroach.
Don't know if i should go for tmr's BBQ. 50-50?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home