!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Monday, December 21, 2009

So ask yourself is the lovin' really gone

When I've so many things to rant it out, yet everything turned out otherwise.
Like seriously, I dont know how to write, how to start with, or even how to go about it.
I'm feeling damn hurt nowadays. I don't know why.
Maybe because everything is changing. Really changing, so unexpectedly. ):

Like, i just quarreled w him ytd night. &It's like so trivial stuffs!
I dont know why i also dumb enough to quarrel with him. blahblah~
It's always so hurting. GOD DAMN IT!
We never ever have a proper chat ever since he's back from sabah.
So go and imagine, how bad things can be when he go and came back from Korea! Fuckit!

&Bad enough, im starting to wonder if he'd found his half apple.
At this point of time, it seems like he's no longer for me. Never going be after this!
Then, i took a step back and look at a bigger picture.
He's never here for me at all, before. Like as if, it was my wishful thinking tht he's always here.
Laughs. How bad things can turn out to be, when it reaches this stage. YOU TELL ME?

So fuck you! Don't tell/explain or even saying sorry to me!
This heart-ache is never compared to any of your words. Fuck you deep enough.

&Friends are another ache to me. Be it i think too much, or it's just the facts.
Why should i go around bothering or inflicting pain to myself when i can choose to ignore it?
Now, what should i do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home