Sleep Full
I felt that i dint have a proper sleep for a very very long time.
I went out around 2.50am last night and reach home around 7am.
dhen i ko at around 8am den sleep till 1pm. Mummy bought Prawn noodles frm teckwhye.
so i woke up and eat, after which fell asleep at the sofa till 3.30pm LOL!
Like so sleeply la. &Im as sleeply now. Hohoho.
Tmr have to go to school tmr for project.
Damn boring~
I went out around 2.50am last night and reach home around 7am.
dhen i ko at around 8am den sleep till 1pm. Mummy bought Prawn noodles frm teckwhye.
so i woke up and eat, after which fell asleep at the sofa till 3.30pm LOL!
Like so sleeply la. &Im as sleeply now. Hohoho.
Tmr have to go to school tmr for project.
Damn boring~
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home