Kiss Goodbye
But very surprising enough, it's a High A! :D
No one can understand how i am feeling. Like so high larzx. Hohoho.
&Ya, the train i took back after lessons is so empty! So so so so empty leh!
Me &Meiting starts to hallucinate that there could be a lot of people,
just that we cant see them through our naked eyes. *so eeeerie!
Not to forget, I've my Statistics ICA1 this morning! Like so cool la.
Immediately after the exam, i have deleted the knowledge from my brains.
It means = Holiday Moooood!! haha xD
My stomach is calling so loudly when i was doing the paper, really!
Damn loud, loud till KenWong can hear (although he's only behind me). Like wth!
Can't control, too bad! So hungryyyyy lahzx!!
I laughed at huaizhi just now, because he fell down in the toilet.
So funny. wahahaha!! I'm going get white spray tmr at teckwhye!
Hopefully, i can wake up bah! :D heheheh.
&You know! It's Holidays now!
Say nice is holiday la, lol. school from mon-wed for project.
Kan sian bodohzx!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home