!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Tuesday, December 15, 2009

15th December

Happy 18th Birthday, SharonWong!
Everybody ♥ you like i do! :D
Thanks for the sudden surprises guys! ^^
Really dint expected to receive gifts from my classmates.
They're sososo nice to help me celebrate also, Glen's vodka! haha.
&I've Absolute vodka now! Super happy lah dey! hehehe.

Had drinking section with my classmates at sky garden.
Red like crab siolz me! haha. &I stink after drinking. muahahah!
Was trying hard to focus during statistic lecture. Succeeded! (Y)
After POA tutorial, back home-sweet-home!

It's so fun today, but you're nowhere to be contacted.
You are no longer here for me, no longer the one i can reached to.
You forgot today, you forgot im waiting, you forgot everythingggg!
No matter how happy i am today, you're the part in me that made me so sad.
What had happened to us? What indeed have happened? ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home