Your motivation

Busy, Very Busy, Super Busy, Freaking Busy, Ultimate Fcuking Busy.
I'm so tied up with school things that i've missed a lot of dinners w my friends.
&i think they gonna severe ties with me liao. a lot, I really mean A-L-O-T!
As for just now, I managed to finish my Report for Marketing.
but i guess there are still more to come. *heavy sigh.
I hate having last minute dreams when i was about to wake up.
Like, i set alarm at 8AM and im like half awake (dontknow why).
and i started to dream at 7:45am onwards. SMLJ?! -.-
like so shag la. so tired. so knn. !@#~@$% *sighhhhhhhhh~
Whatever it is. Tmr another day. ):
Lastly, Happy Birthday to Sauteng! :D
Old le Old le! Legal for Jail! hahahahahaha.
Sorry for not turning up, but you definitely have a lot of fun!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home