When a minute last longer

It's just so nice to end my day, chatting w him. (L)
&the truth will always be that, he's going to leave in a few months time.. ):
Yesterday, I've early dismissal again! -2hours of Effective Writing tutorial.
Seriously, very boredxz. afterwhich, homed and chiong proj,tutorials and etc..
ended up, i spent my whole afternoon doing school work,
and i dint manage to get a nap, which i wanted so much to! (Sigh!)
Whereas, today 2hours of POA lecture!
&I saw him (L) when i was otw to lecture hall.
After early dismissal (again!), bought sandwich back home.
Mummy asked me to eat Laska with her at the wang's cafe? (?)
so, left the sandwich for Korkor as he just came back from school too.
and for now, i've just completed my POA tutorial!
Going to surf the net for my Macroeconomics tutorial which i left the last part undone.
hohoho.
Fuck it! Tmr's going to be a freaking long day.
I hate it! -'-
我不相信这全是种煎熬 原来你只是那么难预料
&the truth will always be that, he's going to leave in a few months time.. ):
Yesterday, I've early dismissal again! -2hours of Effective Writing tutorial.
Seriously, very boredxz. afterwhich, homed and chiong proj,tutorials and etc..
ended up, i spent my whole afternoon doing school work,
and i dint manage to get a nap, which i wanted so much to! (Sigh!)
Whereas, today 2hours of POA lecture!
&I saw him (L) when i was otw to lecture hall.
After early dismissal (again!), bought sandwich back home.
Mummy asked me to eat Laska with her at the wang's cafe? (?)
so, left the sandwich for Korkor as he just came back from school too.
and for now, i've just completed my POA tutorial!
Going to surf the net for my Macroeconomics tutorial which i left the last part undone.
hohoho.
Fuck it! Tmr's going to be a freaking long day.
I hate it! -'-
我不相信这全是种煎熬 原来你只是那么难预料
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home