Time can't erase a feeling this strong

All that truly matters in the end is that- You loved.
I've been sick since the first day of school! What the Fuck is happening!
tch. and im having a terrible cough now and my nose is blocked! -'-
Supposingly, going Orchard for Halloween Night.
ended up, i rot at home - Doing research and watching 3anguo+Momo Love.
Yesterday, after school straight KO. haha.
My left hand is aching now. i think because of the heavy laptop &book!
Heavysigh.. Received Elson's miss call twice.
Woke up around 11 plus &ring up Elson. Crapped for a little while and hang up.
Oh yeah! Guigui went for grooming when im sleeping soundly this morning.
She's back with a new hairstyle! heheh. I'm going to get her clothes soon! :D
I'm craving for roti-prata now!
Yet, i dont think i will get to or even able to eat it tmr.
Sigh.
I've been sick since the first day of school! What the Fuck is happening!
tch. and im having a terrible cough now and my nose is blocked! -'-
Supposingly, going Orchard for Halloween Night.
ended up, i rot at home - Doing research and watching 3anguo+Momo Love.
Yesterday, after school straight KO. haha.
My left hand is aching now. i think because of the heavy laptop &book!
Heavysigh.. Received Elson's miss call twice.
Woke up around 11 plus &ring up Elson. Crapped for a little while and hang up.
Oh yeah! Guigui went for grooming when im sleeping soundly this morning.
She's back with a new hairstyle! heheh. I'm going to get her clothes soon! :D
I'm craving for roti-prata now!
Yet, i dont think i will get to or even able to eat it tmr.
Sigh.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home