A Christmas Carol

'Spirit of the past, present and the future' (Y)
It's very meaningful, and absolutely worth watching.
I rate it 8/10 uh, watching it in 3D is super cool. (:
I neglected my revision for Macroeconomics for abt 2hours plus.
So, currently im still mugging on it now while waiting for my 3anguo ep 40!
haha, and Jasmine! still can watch 2012 with you yeah!
I dint managed to get two seats , so mummy and i dropped the idea of watching 2012.
Wanna catch Avatar! hohohoho.
Movie spreeeee soon! :D
It's very meaningful, and absolutely worth watching.
I rate it 8/10 uh, watching it in 3D is super cool. (:
I neglected my revision for Macroeconomics for abt 2hours plus.
So, currently im still mugging on it now while waiting for my 3anguo ep 40!
haha, and Jasmine! still can watch 2012 with you yeah!
I dint managed to get two seats , so mummy and i dropped the idea of watching 2012.
Wanna catch Avatar! hohohoho.
Movie spreeeee soon! :D
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home