!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Sunday, September 13, 2009

When the two of us have nothing else to say



I don't understand why everytime i wanted to go into your arms, you seem to just have them wrapped around your own body and leave me alone. Or even, you just pushed me far away, within your reach. I'm starting to wonder why i like you. It's so hard for us to talk to each other now. maybe we should just let it go..

Supposing KTV tmr, but changed to tuesday. So im going out with mummy tmr! :) (L)
I don't want to hear any ps from you. because' you always dont meant what you say.
When all my hopes were tarnished in your hands. I'm so sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home