!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> You meant everything to me.



I believe my life's gonna see,
the love I give return to me.. ♥


Friday, September 18, 2009

Trust in your love and affection, they will never let you down.


Out of difficulties, make miracles.

Today, i dint went out (like again!). I think im so tired that i kept on overslept.
Rah.. but before my chalet on tues, i promised to go out w Mummy.
If i dint, den i'm a pig! :-'( haha. So, i really promised yeah.
&I've Laska! Mummy cooked it, it's so thumbs up! :-)

It will be a short post for today. I'm so into the show at channel 55 now!
Lastly, there's 终极三国 ep30 tonight! so excited! :-') (insert smiles)

I'm not going to bother more when you don't even seem to bother me.
I'm like a silly who stays with you and hope you will take a look at me.
But all i get was nothing, yet disappointment. I'm so tired to continue loving you.
Although, i still have hopes; but im not going to put them on you again.

Because' high hopes &heartbreaks cause' my heart to get shattered in to pieces.
He changed, what should i do now? :-'(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home