I spell love for your name
S.u.n.r.i.s.e. :-)
(no sight of sun yet! haha)
Chalet at Costal Sands from 22nd-24th, was awesomeeee! :D
Me drink alot alot in the first day and only get to sleep 2hours. so sad.
Whereas, second day we went to WWW for like 5hours (?) hahah.
I really had a great time with my classmates. they're so fabulous! :)
really K.O in the second day, that we slept after BBQ-ing. haha.
before tht, we kept on thinking, discussing, making noise to how to squeeze 12ppl in 1 room.
haha. so drag till around 2am (?) den we fall asleep.
woke up at 8.30am, and stare at blank in the living room for like quite awhile.
About 9plus (?), washed up, packed up and left the resort at around 10.40am plus (?)
took shuttle bus out and train home! so tireddddddd!
reach Lot1 and eat with Mummy. bus home &fall asleep after bath!
&woke up just in time to watch my 终极三国! :D
Lastly, im so satisfised with my GPA this sem! :)
I achieved: 2b+s. 1Distinction & 4As.
Love much satisfised than me! haha.
He's always up to something when we texted. (L)
I love that guy that called me Naughty girl,
the one who worry for me. (Insert hearts!)
(no sight of sun yet! haha)
Chalet at Costal Sands from 22nd-24th, was awesomeeee! :D
Me drink alot alot in the first day and only get to sleep 2hours. so sad.
Whereas, second day we went to WWW for like 5hours (?) hahah.
I really had a great time with my classmates. they're so fabulous! :)
really K.O in the second day, that we slept after BBQ-ing. haha.
before tht, we kept on thinking, discussing, making noise to how to squeeze 12ppl in 1 room.
haha. so drag till around 2am (?) den we fall asleep.
woke up at 8.30am, and stare at blank in the living room for like quite awhile.
About 9plus (?), washed up, packed up and left the resort at around 10.40am plus (?)
took shuttle bus out and train home! so tireddddddd!
reach Lot1 and eat with Mummy. bus home &fall asleep after bath!
&woke up just in time to watch my 终极三国! :D
Lastly, im so satisfised with my GPA this sem! :)
I achieved: 2b+s. 1Distinction & 4As.
Love much satisfised than me! haha.
He's always up to something when we texted. (L)
I love that guy that called me Naughty girl,
the one who worry for me. (Insert hearts!)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home