I looked in to my heart..

Me Love them very much :D
Been so long since i'm blogging! Seriously don't know what to blog.
let's talk abt tuesday - day out ktv with Gfnds&Bfnds.
Woke up damn early that day and meet the rest at bpp to tk bus to Bugis.
hahaha. packed food in :x the 'Uncle's kitchen' : *thumbs up* eh!
sing sang and sung till 'round 6 and left to Junction to meet up w Jiawen.
Had our dinner there, we talked cock and disturb till around 8 den left for Marina Barage.
Like people leaving den we reached there. hahaha! :D took quite a number of pictures.
After which, took bus 400 and changed to bus 75 to bpp. haha. den lastly, bus 975 back home!
Conclusion: seat till backside pain -.-
reached home around 11p, bath and watch tv till 3.30am. haha.
As for today, supposingly going out with Mummy as the other time i put aeroplane.
but today, i put aeroplane again as i couldn't get to wake up @.@
Don't know if she wanna go tmr. Hehehe.
Me so looking forward to Chalet, 22-24th!
Gotta drink to the night! HOHOHO! :)
I don't know why every time i always have you pictured in my mind.
It's like so ridiculous that i have declared to say I'm giving up but after 1 big round,
i'm back to one. I thought I'm over you, but not.
I like the way you asked me what i'm doing.
Because' it's the way you communicate to me. &Am i still holding on? (L)
He went dancing, he says will talked to me later..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home